The Mallacoota Fun Run is a fundraising event for the local Mallacoota Pre-School.
We’d really appreciate it if you seek sponsorship for walking/running in the Mallacoota Fun Run. It doesn’t matter how young or old you are or what event you register for. After all, for some of you it may be your first time to enter a fun run so it’s a good reason to ask friends and family to sponsor you for having a go at walking, jogging or running in such an event to help raise funds for a worthy cause. For those who may be experienced runners, we appreciate your leadership with seeking sponsorship because you have family and friends who know you’ll be trying to do your best in your chosen event.
Here’s what to do –
- Decide on which event to register for – 3km, 5km, 10km or 1/2 marathon. Go to the Course page for descriptions. If you are under 18 years of age you should discuss this with your parent/guardian and have their permission to register.
- Register yourself to be in an event.
- Download and print out the Sponsor Me to Run for Fun form at the end of this page. Ask your parent/guardian for permission to seek sponsorship, then fill in your name and circle the event you registered for.
- Ask family and friends to sponsor you for participating in the Mallacoota Fun Run.
- Collect all money and bring to the Check-In desk at Betka Beach on the morning of Sunday 11th March which is the day of the Mallacoota Fun Run.
- The person with the highest amount of money raised wins a great prize!
Congratulations! All money raised will go directly to supporting the Mallacoota Pre-School.